Monday, March 17, 2014

What''s been happening - why I've been away!

Well!!! I feel terribly guilty and quite sad for having neglected my blog for so long! I'm back now and hope no new catastrophes will occur.

Here's what happened since I last posted: 'flu, bronchitis, pneumonia; took in a tiny, elderly foster dog (Jasper) nearly dead from starvation and had to feed him a teaspoon at a time from my hand until he started eating; next I fell off a ladder and cracked three ribs. Foster dog, Jasper, was just about back on his feet when he was bitten by a malamute, had to have eleven stitches in his tiny neck, then contracted an ear infection from blood in his ear and pneumonia from inhaling blood. I spent so much time at the vet's I started to feel like we lived there!
    Next I tripped on a broken concrete slab and damaged my knee so badly I could barely walk. Then Jasper was diagnosed with a heart murmur and decided he didn't want to eat properly, so now I'm back to coaxing him to eat twice a day! I also have give him meds three times a day. Since then I've been spending much of my time worrying about how to feed him and how to pay his vet bills.  So now you know my story! I hope things will be better this next year! I will certainly now be better at working on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment